Recipe courtesy of Bistro One Six
- 1 cup water
- ½ cup Bob’s Red Mill Organic Raw Whole flax seeds
- ½ cup Bob’s Red Mill Whole Seed chia seeds
- ½ cup Bob’s Red Mill Simply Raw sunflower seeds
- ½ cup Bob’s Red Mill Simply Raw pumpkin seeds
- ½ teaspoon Maldon sea salt
- Your choice of seasonings such as black pepper, chili, onion or garlic powder, oregano, rosemary, or thyme.
Tip: When choosing your seasonings, pay attention to labels to keep the recipe totally gluten free.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl, mix all the ingredients together plus whatever additional seasonings you might want and stir until combined.
- Let sit 10 minutes to allow the flax and chia seeds to become somewhat gelatinous.
- Line a baking sheet with a piece of parchment and spray with cooking spray. Spread mixture out, pressing until the sheet is less than ¼ inch thick.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Remove from oven and slice into crackers (a pizza cutter is super-handy).
- Carefully turn the crackers over and put them back in the oven for an additional 20-30 minutes.
- Stored in an air-tight container they will stay fresh for a week.