- 1-1/2 pounds skinless chicken, chopped into bite size pieces
- Coconut flour for breading
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp minced fresh ginger root
- 2-3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp soy sauce or Braggs liquid aminos
- 3 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 3 cups fresh green beans
- 3 8 ounce packages mushrooms, any kind
- Heat coconut and sesame oil in a large skillet and add breaded chicken chunks, frying until golden brown.
- Remove chicken to a plate with paper towels to drain.
- Using the same skillet, add garlic and ginger and saute for 1 minute to flavor oil, then add green beans and cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Next add mushrooms and cook for 5-6 minutes longer.
- Add vinegar and soy sauce and stir to coat veggies thoroughly.
- Return chicken to the skillet and stir to coat.
Try a flavored balsamic vinegar for extra zing. I substituted out half the balsamic vinegar with tangy fig balsamic vinegar (YUM!). This recipe can be served over mashed cauliflower, spaghetti squash, rice or quinoa.