Chocolate Chip Cookies (Dairy Free/Gluten Free)Elana’s Pantry
- 2 ½ cups blanched almond flour
- ½ teaspoon celtic sea salt
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ cup grapeseed oil
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup agave nectar
- 1 cup chocolate chunks
- Combine dry ingredients in a large bowl and stir together wet ingredients in a smaller bowl.
- Combine the two bowls.
- Form 1-inch balls and press onto parchment paper lined baking sheet and bake at 350 for 7-10 minutes. Set a timer because the time goes fast…mine got a little too done!