Zucchini replaces toast in this tasty summer recipe that takes minutes to prepare!
- 2 eggs, cooked to preference
- 2-3 slices of zucchini breaded with coconut or almond flour and crisped in a skillet w/coconut, grapeseed or olive oil
- Sliced cherry tomatoes (salt if desired)
- A few sprigs of your herb of choice (basil is pictured here) or a large handful of lightly wilted spinach will kick up the antioxidant content
- Think outside the recipe! I sometimes include sliced tomatoes (breaded or not) in place of zucchini, or yellow squash, whatever is coming out of my garden at the moment….Enjoy!