- 3 6 oz cans wild-caught salmon, drained
- 3 eggs
- 4 green onions, diced
- 1 tbsp dried or fresh dill
- 1 tsp fresh grated ginger
- ¼ tsp dried red pepper flakes
- 3 tbsp fresh-squeezed lemon juice
- ½ tsp finely ground black pepper
- Pinch of sea salt
- ¼ cup coconut oil (or more as needed)
- Mix eggs, salmon, green onion, dill, ginger, red pepper flakes, lemon juice, black pepper and salt in a mixing bowl.
- Heat coconut oil in a large skillet over medium to medium high heat—there needs to be more than enough oil to cover the bottom of the pan, and the oil should be hot before adding salmon patties one at a time.
- Cook on each side for 3 minutes, not disturbing for the first 3 minutes.
- Top with ginger mayo (see separate recipe) and serve with choice of vegetables.
- Sarah Fragoso, author of this recipe, recommends serving over shredded purple and green cabbage.
- Canned salmon shortens the prep time to just a few minutes!