- Mixed greens
- Your favorite summer berries
- Pecan pieces
- Crumbled coconut crisps (suggestion – Dang from Whole Foods, found in or near the bulk aisle)
- Combine salad ingredients in whatever ratios you prefer.
- Toss with the dressing and serve immediately.
Tip: If you need to put your salad together in advance, put the dressing on the bottom of a salad bowl, next add your berries, then put the greens and crunchies on top. Toss only when you’re ready to serve. This buys you time and avoids soggy greens and coconut crisps!
- Persian Lime infused olive oil (2 parts)
- Coconut infused white vinegar (1 part)
- Honey ginger infused white vinegar (1 part)
- ½-1 tsp cinnamon (to taste–optional)
Combine dressing ingredients in a sealed jar and shake thoroughly.
Tip: Remember, you can always add more cinnamon, but you can’t take it out!
Tip: I have found the most important part of the dressing recipe is the flavor-infused vinegar. Just mix equal parts plain olive oil with a fruit- or other flavor-infused vinegar and shake!